Sunday, April 8, 2018

Who wants "Rare" authenticated Dirt?!

Apparently I do! I actually really like the design of these cards and apparently they are pretty tough pulls in 2018 Topps Opening day. One in 1,772 packs according to cardboard connection. That's quite a tough pull. For 20 bucks I snagged this card off ebay.


It's authentic Game-used ballpark dirt. Doesn't say from which part of the Diamond or if some players slid into it at home plate. Or maybe its from the mound and some pitchers threw near it. Still a cool card as much as I poke fun at it.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. They're cool. I'm tired of white swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like em as well, nice to see something a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of cards over the years have featured dirt bags, so it's always a nice change of pace to instead see cards that feature bags of dirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these relics too. I had to snag the Cutch when I saw it available.

    ReplyDelete