Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Rare Top Prospect card -- that actually made the majors!

As all of you readers know I am not a prospector. I enjoy watching and reading about the game but I don't have the time or the money to buy stashes of guys and then try and sell em all back into the world at the right time all while hoping to make some sort of profit and not lose 5k or whatever. I do like looking at other people's stashes though that's always interesting and sometimes they do  hit on the right guys just have to wonder how many random autos they have left over that are worth a buck or 2.

This is the card I am eluding too..


Austin Meadows Red auto out of 5 pulled by my wife at the 2016 National. I actually had this one graded not too long after and it came back in very nice condition. Considering we threw it in one of those COMC boxes without a penny sleeve (in hindsight not the best idea) during the national. Thankfully nothing bad happened to any of those cards. Even though this card was pulled from a pack I am trying to prospect it. It is definitely up for sale or trade if anyone has any interest. Regardless it's a pretty card and I wouldn't be overly upset if I ended up keeping it.

Also Austin Meadows is starting out well.

Through 3 games batting .455 with a HR and a SB. Clearly he's the next Mike Trout..

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: