Thursday, August 16, 2018

2014 Topps Chrome Plate!

I've been fairly active on ebay picking up some odds and ends and some rare cards when they pop up. One such purchase is this one of one (four?) printing plate from 2014 Topps Chrome. For those of you that follow the blog and for those of you just stopping by I collect Ryan Howard and have a couple of rainbows including the 2014 Topps Chrome one. (including the Superfractor) I've yet to complete all of the plates but one day!

Pretty nice Yellow printing plate. I've only personally pulled 2 plates myself in all my years of ripping packs. A Adam Dunn from 2011 Topps Chrome and a McCutchen mini plate from Ginter (since traded) (still have the Dunn if anyone out there is a supercollector).












I suppose this is my 13th plate. Never really kept track cause I don't always actively seek them. On my way to becoming a Ryan Howard print shop one day!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment