Thursday, June 6, 2019

Dark blue... light blue!

I recently picked up this rare-ish Ryan Howard card. Last year I saw with my wife Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness in concert (formerly Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin lead singer) It was a fun show and this card is blue so it totally ties into one his hit songs. Work with me on this I'm a sports card blogger.

The tape is on the top loader. It's the 2003 Bowman's Best Rookie Relic with the cool Phillies logo stamped into it. Based on odds these were 1 in 22 boxes and apparently only 10 of each player. Don't know how accurate that is but they do not come available very often. I actually paid less for the red one that I have which is twice as rare. Both of them look nice next to each other.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment