Friday, November 13, 2020

Balllllers!

I wasn't able to buy a box of the Ben Baller Topps Chrome at MSRP and that's ok. I would've opened it and taken my chances (I rarely keep much sealed, except rip cards, that bothers my wife immensely) I was able to buy the team set and the Harper die-cut insert for not too much money. Way less then the box cost that's for sure. Thankfully got the team set in one shot from someone so no extra shipping or anything like that. 





 Also, got one of the color refractors of Nola for pretty cheap. The Die-cut insert is a nice card in general. It lives up to the shininess factor of Chrome. I know Topps capitalized on the hype but I feel like this product won't be one of those ones that collectors will be seeking in the future. More of a one and done oh that was nice type of thing. Just my opinion (as pretty much everything I wrote on my own blog is). Sorry if this was semi incoherent, works been crazy. Go Phillies!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm disappointed that there wasnt a Cutch SP photo variant in this set. Talk about a missed opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for being able to locate all the cards from one seller.
    I'm not sure how I feel about Topps branching out so much with their flagship design. But then they use that design for Opening Day, of course there is Chrome, the Baller set... and I just found out there's a UK set as well. Don't get me started on all the parallels.

    ReplyDelete