Sunday, February 14, 2021

Superfractor!!!

I was able to add another superfractor to the collection recently. It came up as a good deal so I jumped on it. This is the only card of this series that I own but I hear/see on the internet that the base cards are pretty nice in person. Topps has gotten a big kick lately out of Chromeing basically everything. I like shiny so its fine with me but I hope it doesn't diminish the brand overall. We shall see! 

Either way here is the Didi Gregorious Super from Allen and Ginter chrome!

The swirlies look nice on the card. I was glad to see the Phillies sign him for 2 more years. He was solid for them last year and I think he's a good player. If the Phillies can get some luck on the bullpen who knows they might be competitive. Nola and Wheeler are legit and I don't think the batting order is that bad. They still have Harper, Didi, Hoskins, Realmuto, McCutchen and if some other bats wake up they could put up some runs. I was happy to get this one into the collection!

Thanks for reading!
 

2 comments:

  1. I have fond memories of Didi from his time in New York. I wish him and Girardi the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll probably never see one in person, but I'm assuming that they look pretty great in real life.

    ReplyDelete