Thursday, June 13, 2013

Trade with the Junior Junkie!

I recently completed a trade with The Junior Junkie! Shockingly, he is a big Ken Griffey Jr fan and collects his cards. I sent him some Griffey's and a couple cards from my trade bait post. He sent me back a stack of cards that I'm not really quite sure how he fit them in the envelope. It was quite thick. I didn't scan them all but got a nice representation!

First comes the 'bipping' via Sarge aka Gary Mathews

Appreciate the 1984 goodness!

A couple of nice Big Hurts! The hottest guy in baseball in May Dominic Brown! One of the Phillies few bright spots! I really like the Mike Grace card. I know he didn't make it because of arm trouble but when he was on the Reading Phillies he signed a bat for me that I still have to this day!

I like the diecutness of the Pure Heat insert of Cole Hamels. The Wayne Gomes is the ever popular electric diamond subset. This might be the last card that Roy Halladay is considered a Star. I like the Phillies logo card very centric for lack of a better word.

Thanks for the trade! I'll keep you in mind if I come across any nice Griffey's!

No comments:

Post a Comment