Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Super quick hello!

Been crazy this week preparing everything! Almost there! Also, I did receive this redemption from Topps a while ago. There was a lot of redemptions out of 2013 Topps Chrome, but at least all of them got fulfilled within a reasonable amount of time (I think). 2012 Harper's took over 2 years!


Always have to like Chrome's on card signatures. This year's chrome's price has dropped like a rock too. Wish I waited a little bit to buy my case instead of getting in on the pre-sell. Oh well, never know who's going to blow up or if Abreu or someone else would carry the product up. Maybe if the price keeps dropping I'll jump back in for the fun of it! Or go back to 2011 and get more color! Either way opening packs is a good time and I don't have the time or money to do it as much as I would like too.

Anyways have a wonderful Thursday and enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to tell before-hand which products are going to be winners. 2012 and 2013 Topps Archives have been available for pennies on the dollar for a while, but the 2014 boxes just went up in price and have stayed up, if you can even find them.

    ReplyDelete