Sunday, April 2, 2017

Happy Opening day!

Or opening 3 games and the rest of the games on Monday. Phillies start at 4 o clock in the afternoon. I'll be at work but hopefully catch a bunch of it on the radio on the way home. Also, Happy start of Fantasy baseball season. I was already against Melancon, Bumgarner and Tanaka in my head to head league. Works for me! (Obviously tons of games to go for week 1 but I'm content with them not winning or getting a save and giving up runs on day 1)

Also, Wife and I took a trip to Toys R Us today. We cleaned out the blister packs of Opening day and Series 1. The Purple parallels look really nice. I'll get em scanned soon. Did manage to hit the Andrew Benintendi and Yoan Moncada from Opening Day. The best from Series 1 was the Kris Bryant Purple. Always fun to chase those. 

It is weird that Ryan Howard is no longer on the Phillies. The true end of the Championship era. Not a single player left on the team.

About to watch this guy take on the Cardinals..

Pretty nice Archives rookie card of Javier Baez. It was given to me by a co-worker. He has an extremely niche collection (only Rookie gold cards of modern stars). He would love a Trout but I think they run in the 1000 range and he isn't willing to spend that.

Thanks for reading, Go Phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment