Tuesday, April 18, 2017

New Computer!

New computer arrived! Seems to be working. I am able to type and use the space bar without lagging the whole system. I have to get my scanner up and running on this one probably have to download some drivers. Will do that sometime this week. In the mean time here's some cards I received not too long ago.


These came in a PWE from Oscar over at All Trade Bait All the Time! He is on my list to hit back with hopefully in the next month or so. I need to put packages together and I owe too many people at once. I have some decent stuff to send (I think?) but if the packages aren't good let me know and I'll make them better. He is one of the handful of Dodger collectors out there. Really unpopular team..

By the way, MLB.tv is great. I have a smart tv and it's just one click of a button and you're watching any game (thats not blacked out). Really great idea.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Carlton, though personally I prefer the older/newer "P" design. Good luck with your new computer.

    ReplyDelete