Monday, April 10, 2017

Slow Computer

This computer I'm currently using has become almost unusable. It's gotten old and is basically falling apart on me. I did order a new computer so I'm just waiting for it to be shipped. I already backed up all my files on a jump drive. I hope to post more frequently when typing isn't a chore.

Hope everyone enjoyed the first week of the baseball season. Phillies are a solid 3-3. I can't complain taking 2 of 3 from the Nationals and one of them in a crazy 17 run outing. Also, that Angels come back was unbelievable. That's why Baseball is the best sport. There is no time limit, anything can happen.

Here's a few Ryan Howard's. I know he hasn't officially retired yet. There was a rumor that the Braves were interested but I kinda hope that doesn't happen. I can't cheer for the Braves. If he ends up an American League team later in the season it'd be much easier to still cheer for him and that team. No conflict of interest there with my Phillies fandom.



Can't wait for my new computer! Happy Baseball season! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Welp, sorry about the Braves! Maybe an AL team will come a-calling, looking for a DH, come the trading deadline?

    ReplyDelete