Thursday, July 4, 2019

A little bit of Nola!

I have a small Aaron Nola collection going. I enjoy watching him pitch and have seen him in person several times. He had an outstanding year last year and has had some rough spots this year but he has the stuff to get through it. He pitched a gem earlier this week against the Braves. For a while his auto's were basically all in the 10 dollar range. Pretty sure I got this one for that price.


Also, added bonus, his auto is actually nice looking. Doesn't have the scribble look as many other players seem to have these days. In fairness my autograph isn't all that great but no one is paying me (yet) to sign a card for them. I like the on-cardness of Gypsy Queen. I am not a fan of the price of the boxes though so I stick to singles if I'm getting anything.

Here is a nice quartet of Bowman and rookie cards. Nothing crazy but decent action shots.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed the holiday and if you had the time off enjoyed that as well.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment