Thursday, October 8, 2020

Elite!

 I recently received my 5th copy of this card in the mail. 5 down 95 to go! (It's a pipe dream but hope springs eternal) I don't like to spend more then 40 dollars on them and there are a few out there with much higher price tags. Surprisingly, all 5 of mine are graded and not by me. I think a lot of these got graded when Howard really blew up his MVP year and this card was quite pricey at one point. Thankfully for Phillies collectors like me the price didn't remain outlandish. 


This is numbered 10 out of 100 on the side. Kind of hard to read on my scan. I've watched and bet on quite a few of the playoff games so far. It's been fairly entertaining. No real big surprises. I didn't think the Cubs were all the great and I'm not shocked Atlanta vs the Dodgers seems inevitable. I have no real affinity to either team so just hoping for some good games to watch. 

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. As someone who's collecting duplicates of more than a few cards, I fully endorse this goal :)

    ReplyDelete