Saturday, October 31, 2020

Red Ink is nice!

I said a few posts ago that I wasn't actively going after the red ink ones. Then a bunch popped up and I was able to get this one at a price I was comfortable with. It was already graded by someone more enterprising then myself. 



It's nice to have the rookie one first! I would like to get the other regular heritage ones to go along with the blue autos I already have. A mini auto set through the years. 

A whole lot of player options got declined in the last couple days. Very interesting to see how free agency goes this year. Phillies are betting Realmuto won't find a better deal then what they offer. Brad Hand is available and he would be perfect for the Phillies awful bullpen. 

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. That's a beauty! I love the red ink autos. I made a run at a Bob Gibson heritage auto but it was out of my price range.

    ReplyDelete