Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Major League Materials!

I was able to acquire some nice Ryan Howard cards from 2020. Got sniped on 2 last night but that's ok. Thankfully after some effort I landed these 3 nice cards that go as a 'set'. The one of one obviously only had 1 shot at and hit a price I was comfortable with. The other 2 I was able to bide my time and got for way less then the high water mark. 





The 1/1, /25 and the /50 all together! I do appreciate that Topps put in nicer patches in the lower numbered cards. Hopefully Howard is hitting a home run in that picture out of the batters box. According to cardboard connection this is the full rainbow! 


Thanks for reading!
 

2 comments:

  1. I agree, the nicer patches on the lower numbered cards is a great decision by Topps. Congrats on the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete