Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ebay Fun...!!!

The other day I was talking to my girlfriend and we decided to go after a complete rainbow of one of the Phillies players. I already have the gold refractor and base refractors of Ryan Howard (pulled from the case break) so I figured he was a good candidate. I was able to quickly secure the black, blue, purple, orange and xfractors. I am bidding on the red. I still cannot find the atomic one(if you have it I will trade you handsomely or purchase it).

As all of you know no rainbow is truly complete without the big 1/1 of superfractor...

Look what I just bought!!!


Sorry if the picture kinda sucks I was pulling it off the internet. 

But regardless it will be mine within a week then the hunt for the atomic really heats up!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment