Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Frenemies Complete!

I recently acquired a Sam Bradford auto rookie from triple threads on ebay. The purpose for this card is to pair it with the Colt McCoy. You see they are Frenemies!!! When Colt and Sam were seniors in college they gave an interview on ESPN highlighting even though they are on rival schools (Texas and Oklahoma) they can still be good friends. I disagreed with their sentiment because I'm old fashioned like that. My girlfriend on the other hand thought it was cute that they were friends despite the rivalry. I wonder how true OK and TX fans feel.

The cards themselves actually are quite nice. They are both triple relic autos numbered out of 99




1 comment:

  1. Total blasphemy! Lol! From what I can tell Colt is a nice guy, but I wouldn't collect any of his cards. The Bradford is nice though. There is no way I would have the two in a binder together. I'd trade it off for something else. Interesting collection idea.

    ReplyDelete