Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Trade with GCRL!

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to say thanks to my followers, can't believe how quickly that number has gone up!

I recently completed a swap with dodger fan GCRL. He writes a well informed and interesting blog over there so check it out if you haven't already. It was a quick and easy swap. I posted my take from Thorzul's group break he asked for some cards and a trade was born!

Here is my loot:


One Relic of Pat the Bat. I was always a Burrell fan never understood why he the fans got on him so much. He wasn't going to be a hall of famer but he was a really solid right handed power bat in the middle of the order. And he Killed the Mets which is never a bad thing. The auto is of Travis Chapman.. he never quite made it and the other relic is of Bobby Abreu.. I liked him but he never really seemed to try too hard to field the ball at any point in his career. 

Thanks for the trade! 

1 comment: