Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Sweet Birthday Present!

Tomorrow (the 14th) is my birthday! My mom's husband is retired and is quite handy. He made me a custom case for my signed Ryan Howard bat and ball. It's pretty freakin' awesome. He also made me another case to hold cards in (which I will highlight at a later date) I just wanted to show the sweet display that is now hanging above the TV!

Check it out!


The bat and ball are nice and snug in the case. It's covered with plexiglass. You can see my Xfractor sheets on the wall behind me that are hung as well! The picture at the bottom is the history of the Phillies stadiums. A nice overhead shot of Citizens Bank as well. I'm very happy with the custom case that was made for me! Gotta enjoy the collection!

What kind of cases do you guys/girls use for your bats or cards or other things?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. That is a sweet birthday gift. I wish I was handy. I would love to make one of those card display boxes. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete