Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I'm Back and a Trade!

I spent the last 5 days on the West Coast visiting my brother and attending a wedding. It was a really fun time but it's always nice to come back and sleep in your own bed! The blog light is officially back on! I wanted to share a trade that happened before I went on vacation.

The trade was completed with Sports Card Mask a Rade! He has gotten a line on a guy lately with a ton of relics and autos and cool stuff. I believe I sent him some Ginter or maybe some Chrome (don't honestly remember) and he responded in kind with some Phillies!


A nice smorgasbord of recent releases. I didn't have any Prizm or Donruss so nice to see those Phils in the package. The Hamels is one of those White retail parallels with the raised up frames. Very nice looking card. 


I like the retail Orange Parallels. They look pretty sharp. Mr Hamels had quite a good year for the Phillies. I know they have to rebuild but I still would like to see him pitch here, gives a good reason to go to the ballpark and watch a game! Hopefully, Lee will bounce back from his injury an become the guy he has been the last couple of years.

Thanks for the trade and thanks for reading!

Looking forward to posting over the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome & glad you can give 'em a good home!

    ReplyDelete