Friday, October 17, 2014

Some More Ryan Howard's!

Cleaning up the old scan folder! Here's a nice SP from 2012 Topps (99 cents woo!)


This is quite a good photo. Ryan Howard in the batter's box with the heavy bar thing. A really nice background of Citizens Bank Park from the dugout vantage point.


This card is from 2009 and numbered out of 63! It's a now hard to find black parallel. I try and grab these as they are released because they tend to dry up in the market later.

Hope everyone is enjoying the playoffs. I have no rooting interest personally left.. so go underdog! I'd like to see the Royals win, they haven't won since the year I was born! Now that I'm old that's a long time haha! Anyways happy weekend, may the off season be fruitful for you!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment