Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom Blaster Break!

I had a recent foray into Toys R Us. It was before Topps Series 1 came out so no purple parallels. (Still have quite a few from 2013 Topps!) None the less, there were some discounted blasters in the toy store. I decided to grab the 2009 Ticket to Stardom, because it seemed interesting and I'm sure it would hold my retirement inside (or maybe a cool card or two).

Check out the fun!

Every pack had one card with a diecut (kinda like a squiggly line at the top and bottom of the card) It's hard to see in the scan but they're there. The Mat Latos rookie is cool, he's pretty good. 


Onto the super not so rare hits! Got 3 inserts, 1:4, 1:8 and 1:12. Considering I opened 8 packs.. Killed it! It's a shame no one likes A-Rod anymore. He was the man back in the day and now not so much. Votto and Wright are still well liked they just need to have some bounce back years.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: