Thursday, February 12, 2015

Trade with Reader Scott!

I recently received another package from Scott! He knows my PC's (Phillies and Frank Thomas) and usually does a good job of hitting on them! This time was no exception.

Check it out!


The two collector's choice cards are the silver signature versions. As player collector's know these can be tough to track down. Much appreciated to receive 2 versions! 

This card is literally a CD! I had to look up what year it was from (1997). These came with one CD Rom and 10 cards per pack. Those crazy 90s cards!

Thanks for the Big Hurts, always love adding to that PC!

On another note, I haven't opened any 2015 Topps but I have received a couple cool cards in the mail. I hope to have them scanned soon!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment