Sunday, February 8, 2015

Trade with Arpsmith!

I have not quite completed a trade with Arpsmith's Sports card Obsession! He won a card at his LCS (also won a really nice football card if  you check out his blog!) and he was kind enough to send it to me! No doubt it fits perfectly into my PC!


My scanning skills are not all that great, seeing as how this is crooked. The card is not crooked and is in fact an on-card auto hand numbered 55/67 of Ryan Howard! I didn't have any of these so much appreciated that you thought of me when you got it! 
 
 For good measure he threw in a nice Heritage Chrome refractor! I know I didn't have this card either (I'm not a big Heritage breaker). Great 2 cards!

I plan on hitting up the Philly card show in early March, Giants are on my list to get you something nice back!

Thanks for the trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment