Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Little Acetate Love!

I have started my Ryan Howard journey this year in earnest. I really like the picture they used this year in the Topps Card and I really hope he's included in Topps Chrome so I can go after that Rainbow (always fun!). The gold's this year really pop out, they're really nice. I don't have the gold Howard yet but this post isn't about that. It's about see through things.. like windows and cool looking cards!

Here's the 2014 Version:



Here's the 2015 version!


I got super lucky to find it so quick. Someone put it up on ebay for 30 bucks so I jumped on it. The next one was an auction and it went to 45 dollars. Last year the prices were higher but these are definite PC chase cards! Topps got these right!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I love the acetate cards. Picked up Polanco not too long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. I need to be on the look out for any Yankees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the acetates too! Picked up a whole bunch of them last year, but do not have any 2015s. Really like the look of them. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete