Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Kid!

Who doesn't like Ken Griffey Jr?! I was a fan growing up. I saw him Mariners vs Orioles in Camden Yards. It was Cal Ripken's 2,127th consecutive game. That was when the entire country was buying up his rookie card to sell when he finally broke the record. That was the closest to the record breaker we could get. It was pretty cool seeing the countdown and being in the atmosphere in that stadium. Speaking of the Orioles they just put up 2 touchdowns and a field goal against the Phillies.. ugh. The only plus to such a beat down is Machado is on my fantasy team. He had quite a good game. (2 Home Runs, 3 Runs, 3 RBI's)

Anyways, back to Junior!

Pretty sweet 1996 Donruss Junior!

Scanned kinda crooked, my bad on that.

Hope everyone is enjoying summer! Thunderstorms and all!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 1996 donruss ken griffey jr power alley numbered out of 5000? You need it? If so consider it yours!

      Delete
  2. I do! It's a coincidence you posted this particular card at this time because it ties in very closely with a new project I just started this week that will likely affect the focus of my Griffey collecting for next next several months (I'll have a post about it up this week). You want some nice Griffeys in return? You know I got those :-)

    ReplyDelete