Thursday, March 1, 2018

A little shiny .. 1993 Finest Refractor!

I've been actively trying to complete my 1993 Topps Finest Phillies Team set. Sometimes the cards are hard to find at a fair price (that being the key) Sure always 1 or 2 on ebay at ridiculous buy it nows. Have to wait to find a reasonable buy it now or an auction. Without further introduction one of the most beloved Phillies John Kruk. I met him last year at the Phillies cook off that they did before a home game. It was a blast and all the players were super friendly. He was there along with Dickie Noles, Tommy Greene and even Schmidt made an appearance. Also, of course the Phillie Phanatic. JC Romero randomly showed up as well even though he technically wasn't involved in the event I think. They had a charity auction as well. I threw some tickets in but didn't win anything but thats ok.. I still got this card off ebay!


One step closer to completing a fairly rare team set. Opinions from the readers. One of mine was bought graded (Dykstra PSA 8) Should I bother to get the rest graded. I don't think I have any 10s cause they seem to be historically hard on these cards but maybe a 9 probably 8's to my untrained eye. Or should I just topload and display? What makes more sense to you?

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: