Friday, April 17, 2020

Shiny Hoskins!

I recently grabbed this nice Hoskins card for not too much money. Like everyone else in the baseball card world I like shiny baseball cards. I believe there is 70 of these but they are not officially stamped by Topps. Still nice though.


I still hold out hope that baseball will happen in the near future. I also have a ticket to the National and that still has a small chance of happening. Still staying active on the collecting front and trying to add some cool pieces. I have one big Ryan Howard one coming in that I purchased tonight and I'm pretty psyched about it. Hopefully will be here next week sometime!

Go Phillies, undefeated!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. The Phillies have a 6-15 record according to the baseball reference simulated season. Then again the Marlins have the second best record in the NL East.

    Nice Hoskins btw

    ReplyDelete