Saturday, September 5, 2020

The Koufax Countdown! 1956 Topps

This set is quite the beauty. The cards look really nice in hand and I was very happy to add the Koufax. This is one of those dream sets if I ever tried to complete it. I would love to own the Clemente someday. It is quite pricey.

This is a pretty nice copy.


Archives this year copied this design. The full body image along with the headshot. A very nice looking PSA 5. Not surprisingly this was the second most expensive Koufax. The first being the 55 of course. One more card to go!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic copy of the '56 Koufax! I've got special memories of this card as my mom bought it for me as a Christmas gift more than 20 years ago. I sent it to PSA a couple years later and it came back a 5.. but your 5 has much better centering and sharper colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty of a card!! Speaking of a 56 Clemente, I will be posting about one in the next week or so, check it out!

    ReplyDelete