Saturday, November 24, 2012

An Amazing Ridiculous Awesome Trade!

I recently completed a monster swap with Jason from Joe Average Collector. I sent him a whole bunch of cards he expressed interest in. And I got a ridiculously nice package back. I hope this post can do it justice.

Some Frank Thomas goodness (all new ones). Some Phillies goodness.

Vintage Hockey. Randall Cunningham. The Minister of Defense. Donovan. Some Vintage Drysdale and Wills.

Vintage Phillies including hall of famer Richie Ashburn

A Bill Bergey eagles legends auto. The J-Roll Silk card is really nice. I had never seen one in person and I like them I'm going to try and get more of those. 

A Jimmy Rollins archive relic and a Scottie Pippen rookie graded 8 from PSA. I have a few slabbed cards so this will fit right in.

I counted the cards and he sent a total of 109 cards. I will have some sorting to do with all the cards I've gotten the past week, but thats a good thing! This is obviously just a small sampling of what he sent. The Jeter rookie card I needed for my set I'm trying to complete and that was just a last minute throw in. Thats my first vintage Jim Bunning card.

Thank you for the great trade hopefully one of more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the trade Brad!!! I just opened my package, both my wife and I loved the cards! Any time you want to trade again, I can pull many more great Phillies, Eagles, or Flyers cards!

    ReplyDelete