Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Future Trade!!

I am short on time tonight so I will keep this semi short. My mailbox has been blowing up(in the good way) the last few days and now I am way behind on scanning and posting all the great stuff! If you sent me something Thank you and I will give you the proper props in due time, promise!

This card has already been spoken for in a trade that the details are still being worked out but I am confident we will come to a mutually agreeable deal. I picked it up specifically to trade it, but I still think its a pretty cool card, who doesn't love a triple auto?

Very nice signatures from 3 recognizable ex Yankees. Piniella, Torre and Virdon hard to find a better Manager trio!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. This gives me a great idea. Since I rarely blog anymore instead of doing a write up of the cards I get I can have my trade partner write it up for me. 99.9% of the rest of the bloggers are better writers than me anyway so my content will be better too.

    I'll knock out the rest of the specifics with you early next week.

    ReplyDelete