Thursday, March 28, 2013

Trade with foulbunt!!

Just want to say I am real happy I started this blog. After some prodding from my brother Dan at The Other World and some support from my girlfriend the blog was born. Not the most creative name in the world but I hope people have enjoyed seeing parts of my collection. I really do enjoy reading other peoples posts and seeing what else is out there! I've only been a part of the community since August but I've completed quite a few large trades and my Phillies and other cards have grown considerably! Some stuff I had no idea it was out there and next thing I know its in my mailbox!

Enough waxing poetic onto the goodies! I completed another awesome trade with William from Foul Bunt. He is a great guy and really easy to trade with! He def went out of his way to make sure I got more then I bargained for.

First he sent me this amazing Virgil Trucks auto. I wish I had the opportunity to meet him. It seems like he was truely one of the good guys.

This card is a keeper and one of the nicer and easier to read autos I own!


I got a nice smorgasboard of inserts above. A little of everything. I literally have a pile of about 2-3 thousand ish Phillies cards I need to sort and catalog. I envy the blogs out there that actually know which cards they are missing from each issue. One day I aspire to that.

Now these last 6 cards.. came 2 days after the initial trade package to my surprise! A welcome surprise of course! The Rollins is numbered the Thomas is a short print. Some vintage and 2 Ryan Howards I did not own!

Thanks for the trade William!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked the stuff man. I'm always up for trading and sending the random care package. I enjoy the blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete