Monday, March 11, 2013

Trade with Nachos Grande and a PWE Bomb!!

The mailbox has been good to me the last week or so! Seems like a new surprise everyday! I recently completed another trade with Chris over at Nachos Grande. He writes an entertaining blog and usually has some good group breaks that I've partaken in! I sent him a whole mess of Reds and he sent me back ..

Some cool stuff!

The Three archives inserts inches me closer to the Archives Master Set. I don't actually have a list together but I know I'm pretty close (should probably make a list). Always appreciate the random Phillies. I am one of the few people on earth that actually like the Red Border of 90 Donruss.. Sweet card of Roger McDowell in Phillies pinstripes. 


Wes from Jay Barker Fan's Junk hooked me up with a PWE of some Phillies! I definitely owe you some vintage goodness. I will see what I can dig up!

Thanks Chris and Wes for the trades!

And Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment