Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Finally an Auto!

As I mentioned previously in this blog world, I am waiting on a Bryce Harper auto from Topps. I have been waiting since August 2012. I have personally decided to ask for a replacement in the near future. Two offseasons and he can't sign a couple hundred cards? I'll consider that Topps fault. He's only on the box of the product not like he was used for marketing or anything.

Anyways, I don't like to be too bitter but its really turned me off to redemptions. My first few went so smoothly, but I was naive to how much people are waiting on.

I decided to grab a cheaper Harper auto for my collection cause who knows what card I am going to get as a replacement!

I do like that this early auto of his has more then just the BH that you see on his newer cards. The grading didn't matter so much to me but I don't mind having a card protected so I don't have to worry about it.

I'm just happy to finally land an auto so I can clear out my Topps redemption page!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I've got an identical one. Love seeing him with the catchers mitt.

    ReplyDelete