Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A Trade with Jeff!

I not so recently completed a trade with Jeff from Wish they Still Came with Bubblegum! He sent me 2 PWE's and managed to fit in 22 cards or so. Very impressive. I sent him a bunch of stuff (I don't remember!)

Check em out!


One Envelope was all Phillies. Some good ones in there. I really like the 1957 Archives of Ryan Howard and the Darren Daulton Post card is great. He's still a huge fan favorite around Philadelphia. The Hamels Purple parallel is nice too. He's pitching game 5 for the Rangers tomorrow. I don't particularly care for the Rangers but I'm cheering for Hamels to do well. 

Some solid Eagles additions here. Thankfully they won this week so the radio isn't all doom and gloom. Sam Bradford needs to keep playing to hopefully get back into playing shape from his injuries and just keep getting better. Nothing wrong with an old school Herschel Walker. Ironically he was one of the main catalysts of the Dallas dynasty in the 90s. He was traded from Dallas to Minnesota.

Dallas Sent Herschel Walker, 3rd Round Pick, 5th Round Pick, 10th Round Pick and next year's 3rd Round Pick

In return they got LB Jesse Solomon, LB David Howard, CB Issiac Holt, RB Darrin Nelson, DE Alex Stewart, in the 1990 Draft, a 1st, 2nd and 6th round pick and in 1991 a 1st, 2 2nds, and a 3rd. Also a first round pick in 1992.

One of these picks ended up being Emmit Smith, another Darren Woodson, Alvin Harper.. some pretty good players.

It rivals the RG3 trade for ridiculousness!

Thanks for the trade and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Dylan Cozens is a fun player to watch. I saw him play most of the year in Class A, then he gets a deserved promotion to AA and did even better there. Yesterday, at an Instructional League game, I saw him hit the longest homerun I've ever witnessed in person.

    ReplyDelete