Saturday, August 25, 2012

Whats in a Case (Part 12 of 12)

And the pack busting fun is over, it was highly enjoyable to bust my 2nd case ever. I think I did quite well over all. I did not complete the 3rd set so I have many many doubles, triples etc that if you need any cards please send me a list and we can work something out. The last box had one lowlight and one highlight.

Onto the hits:


The highlight is the Derek Jeter sepia. Its a truly nice looking card. The lowlight is the Chris Parmalee auto.. I got 3 of them in 12 boxes. I would've liked a little more variety then that. The diecut stayed true, got exactly one per box and they are all nice looking cards. 

My last post on this case will be a wrap up post. I'm willing to trade all the cards except the phillies I pulled. I know my want list is woefully not updated at the moment but I hope to fix that sometime this week. Thanks everyone for reading and I hope that I've conveyed the enjoyment I've gotten from the cards as much as possible. The only hit missing is the uncut redemption sheet oh well maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment