Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Fantasy Baseball Team (2 of 2)

I completed my 2nd and final fantasy draft of the season on Tuesday night. It is a 12 team league with head to head scoring. Pretty normal categories..

Hitting:

Runs, Home Runs, RBIs, Stolen Bases, Total Bases, On Base Percentage

Pitching:

Wins, Saves, Strikeouts, Earned Runs Average, WHIP

The pick order was random and no keepers.

I got first pick!!!! wooo

Made it a no brainer.. I took Mike Trout!

After that my results were:

24. Bryce Harper
25. Corey Kluber
48. David Ortiz
49. Ian Kinsler
72. Greg Holland
73. Kris Bryant (I may have reached but I didn't think he was making it another 20+ picks)
96. Chris Carter
97. Devin Mesoraco
120. Manny Machado
121. Andrew Cashner
144. Steve Cishek
145. Lance Lynn
168. Francisco Liriano
169. Xander Bogearts
192. Matt Shoemaker
193. Ben Revere
216. Brad Boxberger
217. Yasmani Tomas
240. Carlos Martinez

I like grabbing Tomas really late. Maybe he'll hit like Abreu did last year? I like Machado late so he's my fill in til Bryant is back. I may have reached for the closer but the top guys were gone at that point. I need some starters besides Kluber to come through and I should be able to win some head to head matchups. I will say though I have the all baseball card team with Harper, Trout and Bryant! I would love to have all those rookie autos!

Thanks for reading.. also obligatory picture #2!

Love this card!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Love the museum stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Good team! I love the Cashner pick at that round.

    ReplyDelete