Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A couple of Ryan Howard Rookies!

Not much can top the cardboard love received on the last post. My girlfriend and I went back and found the original post where the Harper was pulled. August 25th 2012 to be exact. Good times! Still love cracking my one case per year!

I recently filled some Ryan Howard gaps in the collection!

Some sweet rookies!


The Howard Pristine is a nice card. It's numbered so therefore rare! The Upper Deck prospect premiers might be Howard's 'true' rookie card. Now I have 3 of the regular rookie cards (along with the bowman drafts picks and prospects card)

I picked up one of the rarer autos the other day! That will be in the next Ryan Howard post!

Go Phillies, counting down to opening day!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment