Thursday, March 20, 2014

In Honor of Basketball Tourny... A Trade!

I recently completed another trade with reader Brandon. He found some cards at a garage sale and offered up some basketball cards I might like for some of my trade bait.

It was a quick and easy deal as usual!


I'm a Philly homer when it comes to sports so I was more then happy to get this Rick Brunson autograph! He was great for John Chaney at Temple. In 94-95 he averaged over 16 points a game and led the Owls to the NCAA tournament (they were ousted in the first round by Cinncinnati). 


The next two autos are from John Celestand. Villanova has been good recently. They are a #2 seed this year and I hope they make some noise in the tournament. I went to basketball camp for 3 years as a youngster and it was run by Villanova's current coach Jay Wright. I credit him for teaching me how to shoot and putting it in the eye of one or two defenders that talked some trash to me. Thanks Jay!

Thanks for the trade and Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. wow that was a nice trade! Gotta love March Madness... :)

    ReplyDelete