Monday, April 28, 2014

That's Patch-Tastic !!

I love these series of posts, mainly because it means I was able to get my hands on a sweet patch! Triple threads from 2012 are really awesome. It seems like Topps made an effort to make the low numbered cards look really good. I have a few of Sapphire and now 2 of the rubies!

Check out this beauty!


I did not personally get this card graded. I'm tempted to crack it out but the ridiculously thick case is entertaining! The corners got whacked on the grading though but the rest of it is pretty good. I had to do some serious negotiating to bring the seller down on price. We negotiated some in January and they wouldn't come down. I waited them out 4 months and low and behold my offer was good again! I should negotiate multi million dollar deals like Jay-Z did for Robinson Cano. I'm totally qualified.

The Phillies are above .500! On our way!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. That is a pretty sweet patch! I would free it from its plastic tomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's a big piece of fantastic slabbed relic material right there. Congrats on a great addition to the collection!

    ReplyDelete