Monday, December 1, 2014

A surprise package from Home Run Apple!

I recently received a surprise package in the mail from The Home Run Apple! He's been semi dormant on his blog lately but if you want to send him stuff, he likes the Mets! I am going to the King of Prussia show this coming weekend (can't wait always enjoy it!) I usually don't bother with buying any of the autographs, but I couldn't resist getting a ticket for Brian Dawkins! (60 bucks not bad) I plan on having him sign this Lithograph print that I recently got (for free!) I'll be sure to take a pic once it's signed. Should look pretty cool! There's other players on the lithograph so the long term goal will be to get them all but we'll see how that goes! Either way getting the all pro safety and meeting him will be neat!






Went off on a bit of a tangent there. This was supposed to be a thank you post! I'll be sure to try and find some cool Mets cards to send back though at the show!

As you can see this is a nice Bob Boone on card auto from Topps Archives. That is definitely a plus for the archives sets. It's nice to see all the on card autos! 


Here's a sampling of some of the other cards that were sent over. I like the gold parallels from Archives as well. They look nice in person. Always appreciate getting a numbered Cole Hamels from a high end set. That's a card I probably would not have acquired but now I have it! Look at Jayson Werth before he become a caveman!

Hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving and is able to get back into the swing of things!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment