Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Trade with Arpsmith!

I recently completed a quick and easy trade with Arpsmith's Sportscard Obsession! He is a big Giants fan and likes to complete various sets. Thankfully, I had an extra set of Topps Chrome that I had not planned on keeping to trade to him. I sent the set along with another card that fit into his collection and he sent me some cash and a few Phillies cards!


All Hits!


Seven new hits for my Phillies collection! The Polanco, despite being on sticker is a really cool design. I like frames and the mini picture just works. It's a nice variety of players as well. I'll take Jim Thome any day of the week!

Thanks for the quick and easy deal!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I think everybody loves Jim Thome. Not sure if I've ever heard a bad thing about him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true. 612 HR's and a class act - one of the good ones.

      Delete