Friday, September 5, 2014

Trade with Democratic Roadkill!

First off, thanks to everyone that followed along and commented on my case break! It was a ton of fun and I'm already looking forward to next year's! Already have one trade completed and another trade in the works. If you're interested shoot me an email, happy to work something out! brauer144 at gmail dot com

I recently (within the last 2 weeks) completed a trade with Democratic Roadkill! He is the mini king! He goes after the master sets and has a ton of them. I was able to send him all of my minis from my Ginter box and he responded with an avalanche of Phillies!


The 'star' mini of this bunch is the Cliff Lee. It is numbered above 350 which means it can only come out of rip cards. There's also a great assortment of A&G backs and black minis and I'm sure this takes care of most of my Phillies mini needs!



These were the extras that Duane was so kind to throw in. Anytime a 1954 Topps card is included as a extra, I'm more then happy.

Thanks for the trade and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. glad you enjoyed them!! I have a feeling this will not be the last trade we have involving 2014 ginter minis!!!

    ReplyDelete