Monday, September 1, 2014

What's in a Case Box 8 (4 more to go!)

The plan is to finish out the four boxes we have left in the case today. Considering this break has lasted since Wednesday (when I got the case) I would say we've stretched it pretty far. I do not have time to open cards tomorrow due to work and a fantasy draft (my last one for the year!)

Onto the insides of box 8!



Hit 2 nice Trout's in this box. It was nice to see a blue refractor and a base refractor. The Kershaw Xfractor came in the same pack as a Kershaw base card. It was a Kershaw hot pack! 

 

The Almonte is a refractor auto. It's the first double auto of the break (have a base from earlier). I was happy to get a Ventura auto. I think he's going to be a real good player. Kid can really pitch!

Thanks for reading (stay tuned for the exciting 4 post conclusion then summary!)

No comments:

Post a Comment